Help Us Build Central Florida’s First “GREEN” Animal Shelter!
No! The animals aren’t green, but they are recycled! The shelter will be constructed with recycled materials, reduce energy consumption and operating expenses. Costs are estimated at just over $1 Million.
GREEN construction will minimally impact the environment. We intend to make history for not only Central Florida but also Sumter County!
Funding will mainly come from you, the community and there are many ways you can help build this landmark project:
- Remember us when planning your estate (give your attorney ourform, download it here)
- Sponsor assorted sizes of animal kennels
- Invest in part of the shelter with room naming opportunities
- Purchase a Memorial Brick in honor/memory of a loved one(download it here)
- “Green” companies can present their unique products/services at our shelter if relevant.
The shelter’s renderings and initial research were generously donated by space planner/programmer Beverly Cunningham of Nick A. Jones Architect, LLC of Clermont, FL.