The Humane Society/SPCA of Sumter County depends entirely on your donations. We do not receive any federal or state monies and we are not affiliated with any other organizations such as “HSUS” or “ASPCA”.
To accomplish our mission we rely on a group of very dedicated supporters that freely give their time to the many cases throughout our county. Your donation, may that be in time, money, or in items off our wish list below, will make a difference in the lives of abandoned, abused animals!
Our 2015 Wish List
- Dry & Canned Pet Food- Year-round need of all types for cats & dogs
- Gift Cards for: WalMart, Staples, Target & Gas Stations, Pet/Feed Supply Shops, Local Grocers
- Pet Beds, Blankets, Towels & Pillowcases (no sheets please)
- Kennels (Outdoor Chainlink Runs), Crates for Indoor Use & Transport
- Cleaning Supplies: TidyCat Cat Litter, Bleach, Paper Towels, Distilled White Vinegar
- Frontline, Advantage, Capstar, Heartgard
- Postage Stamps, General Office Supplies & Working Computers
- OdoBan Odor Eliminator & Disinfectant
- Sam’s Club gift cards
Collect & Recycle: Empty printer ink cartridges & old cell phones
- Aluminum cans (rinsed & crushed please)
Donations can be dropped off at:
- Our Office (M-F 10am-2pm) at 994 CR 529A @ Lake Panasoffkee
- The Villages locations: Whole Earth Pet Supply, PAWS Animal Hospital, PAWS For a Moment Natural Pet Market & Boutique, PetCo, Buffalo Ridge Animal Hospital, Bone Crazy Dog Grooming in Wildwood
Ask us about Sponsoring a Dog or Cat with a monthly donation!
Please “Leave a Legacy of Compassion” and remember to include us in your will.